Guest viewing is limited

Discuss 1st Laser - What should I buy? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

ozboz

Hiya, I just this week bought a Leica Lino L2, Swiss made I believe, comes with a little tripod/magnetic wall mount and target, 30m beam that seems to have a dual brightness me bob, 2 year warranty,carry case, top bit of gear, about the size of your hand, in the mid price bracket, gets a :thumbsup:from me, big thing is mate, dont go cheap, unless you get one on special, I scored a DeWalt from a shop that was closing, got it for less than 100 about two years ago, was good tool, but lent it to some sign fixers, that was the end of it :thumbsdown: anyway happy hunting !!

Reply to 1st Laser - What should I buy? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have redone the tiles (porcelain ones) in the kitchen. The grout used, BAL...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

DJS

TF
Peel Hall, Manchester

Thread Information

Title
1st Laser - What should I buy?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.