Discuss 2 bathrooms - under pressure! in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
Should be finishing the first this week but only just been told by customer that I need to be finished in 2 weeks as he has his team of decorators booked to come in and do a total redecoration of his house. I told him when I quoted I wasn't the fastest tiler out there but guaranteed him a fantastic finish and he was happy with that.
Was just supposed to be taking old tiles off and retiling walls and do the floors but now it's turned into new suites and towel rads. 3 weeks this first one will have taken me and I'm quite happy with that since I'm on my tod but now I feel pressure.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
Bathroom #2:

DSCF1078.jpg

DSCF1077.jpg

DSCF1076.jpg

DSCF1075.jpg

DSCF1074.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 2 bathrooms - under pressure! in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB