UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss *2011 Training* - July to December...all the available Ceramic Product Training :) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

M_M_Suzie

Re: *2011 Training* - July to December...all the available Ceramic Product Training :

IRISH TRAINING DAY - Belfast and Newry.

Hi Everyone,

There are 2 available times for you to attend a Mapei Ceramic Training session;

Belfast event will be from 17.00 to 20.00 on Wednesday 7th September

Newry event will be from 9.30 to 16.00 on Thursday 8th from

Let me know if you want to attend and also which one - i will be passing you the organisers details too!

Thank you!!!

Suze :thumbsup:

M

M_M_Suzie

Re: *2011 Training* - July to December...all the available Ceramic Product Training :

Hi Everyone,

Irish Training day is being held tomorrow from 8:00am - 7:00pm at Armatile in Belfast;

Belfast -58 Boucher Crescent
BT12 6HU
T: 028 9068 2752

Steve Martin and Chris Myatt are your contacts on;

[email protected]

[email protected] - 07980 369 945

All those already going - have a good time!!!

If not, and you would like to go - its open to all!!

Thanks

Suze:thumbsup:

M

M_M_Suzie

Hi Everyone,

The Training in Scotland has been confirmed, details below;

• Tile Giant – Edinburgh - EH15 1ED (details Store Finder)
  • Running – 7am – 1pm – you can attend at any time
  • Friday 7[SUP]th[/SUP] October
  • RUBI will also be there
  • Chris Myatt and Gordon Ferguson will be hosting - [email protected]
If there’s a specific product that you would like to see demonstrated or that you would like to have a go with, please let us know.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate in contacting us! :hurray:

Cheeres Everyone!!

P.s. - I'm working on a ROI Training day!!!

M

M_M_Suzie

Hi Everyone,

The last training sessions this year will be;
  • 26th November
  • 1st December
There are spaces if you would like to come along and take part!!

Just email: [email protected] letting us know which date you'd like, your name and contact details. :thumbsup:

We have the agenda's already complete so we can send this to you too.

Thanks everyone,

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to *2011 Training* - July to December...all the available Ceramic Product Training :) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
G
Hi all, I'm new to the forum so please forgive any silly questions, I've taken on rather a big...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
M
Book yourself onto one of our Ceramic Training Days! We offer everyone the FREE opportunity to...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
D
Hi All, If you are interested in attending an intensive tiling course please visit our website...
Replies
Views
DaveCSC
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.