Discuss 6mm X 1m X 1m Tiles - Why So Bloody Thin?!?! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

AndY mac

I've done a few wunda floors. Trying to remember I'm sure it was something like keratin t mixed with isolastc. But I had to prime the foils with a primer can't remember which one. If the foils aren't primed they have a chemical reaction with the adhesive causing the foils to oxidise and eventually throwing tile. But my god the tile takes a serious hold and wear latex gloves or you'll have white rubber fingers for a week.

K

Kevbos

I spoke to wunda and mapei .both said same thing .but on asking on drying times for turning heating on .wunda said 48 hrs .mapei said 28 days .lol

20160713_094709.jpg

Have posted job pics so far in my media

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 6mm X 1m X 1m Tiles - Why So Bloody Thin?!?! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I am sure someone will know a good practice solution. We started a wetroom last year and then...
Replies
Views
Hello I need to rip out and refit my bathroom, including retiling a bath area which will have a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB