UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Aches and pains. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
my hands have always been great i have used everything, but two years ago i developed dermatitis on the tip of one finger so when i work it go's white and solid then it peels all over the tip then its ok then it starts again..........

Nose picking finger as well Dave :lol:

J

jlktiling

i get continuous pain in my leg -back from a dislodged disc in my spine.Booked in to see a neuro surgeon after putting up with it for over 2 years .To solve it im gonna need an op and end up taking lot of time off which i cant afford.Or keep taking the painkillers and put up with it (Bummer)

My first post, so before i reply... Hi!

I have had 2 slipped discs for a few years now, i was giving up any manual jobs, but then my freind told me of a spinal block that she had, so i enquired, and had it done. Basically its similar to an epidural, they inject steriods and pain killers in the nerve, next to the ruptured disc.

80% success rate.
I had mine done, and its changed my life! I still get a sore back, but where as before it was always a 2 or 3 out of 10 on the pain scale, its now at worst a 2, and thats after a day of lifting. It also enables you to get physio, that fixes the problem, where before physio was out of the questionm due to pain levels!

Get it done!

Best thing about it, i was off work for 3 days including the op!

T

Topshop

I just medicate with some Crown Royal when I get achy.

Lately I have been getting a lot of pain in my index fingers - like arthritis and I can't crack those knuckles anymore without it hurting but it feels like it needs to be cracked.

Funny thing is I can lift my half of a 800 pound granite island on an install but if I try to tile a floor I'm crying like a little girl after an hour so I only tile back splashes for my customers.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Aches and pains. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
O
    • Informative
    • Useful
So Gary and I have come down to Hastings to inspect a large Porcel-thin floor that is failing...
2 3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
Genesis have reinvented the wheel LOL, These are the bees knees! After using Marshaltowns for 30...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.