Discuss Retro fit ufh & Hydrogen gas causes floor failure. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Luton
Looks like we have a winner. Can't see any reason that would not stick. Not sure a primer would be needed but I'd be guided by Ardex on that
I think we talk about some product suitable to fix the tiles direct to the aluminium.
We do some office space over aluminium suspended floor but we use the panels from Uzin Multimoll Top 4 with KE 2000 S uzin 5.jpg uzin.jpg uzin 3.jpg uzin 4.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Retro fit ufh & Hydrogen gas causes floor failure. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to achieve a low floor build up including wet UFH over a new suspended timber...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB