Discuss Adsilex P9 vs Tubbed Addy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I was given a free bag of Adsilex P9 to try. It was recommended by my usual supplier, as they said that's what most of their lads used, as opposed to using tubbed addy.

Just wondered if anyone here uses it instead of tubbed, and if you still use tubbed ever?

I decided to use it one the tanked/wet walls of the en-suite I'm currently working on. It seemed to go on really nice, seemed to get a longer open time than tubbed, and a pot life of 8 hours. What's not too like for the price?

Reply to Adsilex P9 vs Tubbed Addy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

O
So after a couple of weeks trialing @ISOMAT UK products, thought it was time to give initial...
Replies
Views
S
B
Evening all, My first post here so please be gentle with me!;) I'm redoing the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
B
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
D
My builder who is doing the bathroom (he claims he has been doing bathroom for 40yrs) requested...
Replies
Views
So after reading all the positive posts and given their current standing in the poll it seems...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

DJS

TF
Peel Hall, Manchester

Thread Information

Title
Adsilex P9 vs Tubbed Addy
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.