Discuss Advice please. Tiles not flat. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Cutiecat

We are having a lot of work done on our house and the builder has just tiled and grouted the family bathroom. I went in today to have a look under lights for the first time. The wall tiles are 10cm by 30cm and have been laid in a brickbond pattern. After just having seen it under light for the first time i am quite shocked how uneven the surface is. The worst wall is really uneven above the bath, this was a new stud wall which had plywood on top. We have not used the bathroom at all yet and have got an architect working with us on this job and i really like my builder. What should i do? I am very bad at telling anyone i am not happy about something.

C

Cutiecat

Family bathroom tiling 001.jpg Family bathroom tiling 005.jpg Family bathroom tiling 002.jpg Family bathroom tiling 006.jpg Family bathroom tiling 003.jpg Family bathroom tiling 004.jpg

Reply to Advice please. Tiles not flat. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, We employed a tiler to lay some rectified wood effect planks in a herringbone pattern…...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Advice please. Tiles not flat.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.