Discuss Aldi For Tiling in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

working away south of York wanted a few provisions so poped into aldi in popperton. then came across a dolly for 12 quid got two a round one and an oblong one. was able to load up over 20 600x400 limestone tiles12 mm thick and full bucket of addy mix working on my one with my 2 new toys did 4 wet room floors today covering over 34mtrs sq.
well worth the money paid for them selves easily going back to get a couple more tomorrow

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

now even your every day shopper at aldi get the chance to pic up there gear for tilling
it wont be long before your skilled tilers is colleting the trollys at a super market near you
as ever body is telling the world our trade is only diy being lead that way by our tool surpliers and adhesive companys to name a few there was a time when trade ment trade

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Aldi For Tiling in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
H
Hello, I need to tile one wall of a shower with glass mosaics. I have some Bostik Showerproof...
Replies
Views
I
S
I am looking for an experienced team of vibration tilers. Our company installs ceramic tiles by...
Replies
Views
Laticrete International is set to return to the UK Tile Adhesive market after nearly fifteen...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB