Discuss Angle finders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Mouldy

TF
Arms
Park Gate
Not really, To ellaborate....

The rubi has wing nuts fitted rather then the Loc nuts on the T5. If your nuts are to loose, ( :yikes: ), you lose the angle. Pinch them up and the damn thing becomes a pita to use.

Also it dosent allow for the joint thickness. I use 5mm spacers for the floor so if you remove the spacer to 'lock' the finder against the two adjacent tiles your effectively cutting to large. Put the spacer back in and the found angle can be wrong due to the finder not being against the tile. I tried to get around this by using spacers but all in all a little bit of a faff!

SO the question was sorta loaded at tose that have experience of the Rubi as it 'looks' to be a better tool, albeit at twice the cost!! :grin:

Reply to Angle finders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
F
Hello everyone. I am over here in the USA, but noticed, when googling for info on Mapei grouts...
Replies
Views
Mr Tiler
M
T
hi all, has anyone used these internet job finder services ? the ones that charge you for each...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
B
Hiya fellas (and ladies if there are any), I've been looking through this forum for a few...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Mouldy

Arms
TF
Park Gate
What member type are you?
  1. Bathroom Fitter
Business Name
IDM Bathrooms

Thread Information

Title
Angle finders
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.