UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss another night on the tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

showed printer some of the picture tiles i have he said i can do that said ok gave him some tiles to try 12min later he walks in with the flower tile can do anythink you want so took a photo of your truly , ive been tiled this the latest uv printing using the porcel- thin tiles witch are light and easy to handel this has reduced my waiting time from 8-10 weeks to 48 hours bringing work back to the uk happy days DSC04009.jpg 2012-06-21 17.18.58.jpg DSC04042 - small.jpg

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
have been for a while but the long waiting time has now been sorted with this being done in the uk now
Brilliant Ray, nice to hear that you are taking away business from outside of the UK. Before I became a tiler I worked in IT. My job and 100's of others went to India. This is the first time I have heard that work is coming back to the UK. That alone is a very good USP. I hope you are very busy with this. I will certainly promote your work if ever a customer want's this type of art. Cheers Sean

D

Discount Tile Supplies

Cant see how it will stay on the tile. Wont it bleach with sunlight or mark with cleaners or when grouted? They really need to be fired on and thats not an easy process and god i dont want to fire up my kiln any more! Or are those days coming back!

Be good if it stays on as most inkjet printing in spain costs, as bespoke, £80-100 per square metre before mark up and delivery to uk and takes 4 weeks.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to another night on the tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Hi everyone. Just had a tiler do some tiling on a job for me.. I was not on this job when he...
2 3
Replies
Views
C
:smile::smile::smile:hi pals, Cassie here again. Thanks for all the great advice you gave us. I...
Replies
Views
R
Can I re polish polished porcelain tiles?, helped my brother tile a kitchen floor a week or so...
Replies
Views
Okay so I thought I'd knock up a thread linking to the twitter accounts for all the tile...
Replies
Views
Dan172
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.