• Thread starter doug boardley
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 884
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss another "senior moment" in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Oh, wow, that is so NICE!!! Actually, boys, us girls get told it's the perimenopause, then the menopause .. now this makes me feel GREAT!!

I does remind me though when I was 20, I lived in London and did an apprenticeship how to repair antique oriental carpets (well why not?) and I woke up, looked at the clock, nearly 10 am, grief, was I late!! I lived in Camden town at the time, and the carpet place was in Kentish town, and I ran and ran and ran all the way down the high street, couldn't believe I hac overslept. 50 yards before I got there I notice that things were ever so slightly different, the usual vans weren't there..what's going on? It was a Saturday....oh WHAT???? Didn't work Saturdays... :lol:

Reply to another "senior moment" in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I
I'll set the scene. The in laws invited us round for a BBQ yesterday, and these are always well...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
J
just finished a job on the 8th floor of swanky new flats in my home town...worked in them...
Replies
Views
A
Well before i get into the selling circle itself there are certain things you need to know in...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
Hi all Just thought i'd post to let you guys know what happend to me today trying to do a bit...
2 3
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
another "senior moment"
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.