Discuss any COOK'S ON the forum in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

I don't care if it sounds (wimpey, no not the burgers,for the oldie's ) i like cooking ,its good fun,take you all around the world with (flavours ), get you brownie points with you know who, as i'am typing this i'am just preparing a chilli in the kitchen, me and the Dog,lol i always put Dark chocolate in mine as it just gives it that finish to it that the family say Cor ! what did you do to this dad ! my mrs always has about 7-8 bars of the green & blacks as she cooks excellent cake's ( that is where she is now at collage ) so i can't be the only one ? lets have some confessions ,and maybe good recipes for everyday recession beating meals ?:thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I make a delicious austrian choccy cake when we have friends or family round. It's out of Mary Berrys cookbook, the lady on Great British Bake Off, and it is fantastic. I don't mind knocking up a cheesecake every now and again. Somehow it's quite therapeutic. Both my parents were qualified chefs before they went into other careers.

My wife bought one of the Kitchenaid mixers recently for an eye-watering £429, but what a difference it makes.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Just knocked this Middle Eastern Stew up. 2nd time I've done it and the missus loves it. Can't be all that bad then :thumbsup:

photo-21.jpg

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
That looks great john ! did you cook it in a Tagine , ? we are still eating Turkey , well not now as i'am just going to pick-up a Chinese lol......

Nah just in a pan - 40 minutes start to finish. Its got chicken, chicken stock onion ginger lemon juice garlic apricot lentils fresh mint coriander and pomegranite seeds in

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to any COOK'S ON the forum in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
So as our brand new look forum takes off, and we have members signing up thick and fast. (Not...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
I might be looking for a moderator or two in the coming months so would like to put the feelers...
Replies
Views
Some of you with private forums (moderators included!!) may have noticed their forum has gone...
Replies
Views
You would have noticed the drastic change for the forum. The style, software, layout, and...
Replies
Views
Marvo
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB