Discuss New Forum Software - New Style - New Features in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
image.jpg

At the top of the text area, where the text options are, can you see the little grey smiley face?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I find the new site quite confusing and difficult to navigate myself. Not a criticism , just my view and experience so far.
Be happier once tapatalk is up and running.

Diggy
It's okay even if it was a criticism Diggy. I need feedback of all types to improve the place.

Good thing is, it's very new so I can customise it and people not really notice it so its best to do it sooner rather than later before we all get used to it.

Anything specifically that you're struggling to find or navigate to? What device are you using?

M

Marvo

I don't mind the look and navigation of the forum. Page load times are pretty slow for me but this might not be a problem for those in the UK with first world internet speeds. There's an in-browser lag when typing text of about 20 seconds so the text is appearing very slowly in the text box long after I've actually typed it. There's also a lag when scrolling down the pages, scrolling is very lumpy and sticky. Actually that delay in the text appearing is up to a minute and I'm a very slow one- fingered typist.

Browser is Opera and OS is WinXP SP2 running on an appaulingly old and slow Amilo laptop with 512meg Ram and a blisteringly fast Celeron 1.4Ghz processor.

Reply to New Forum Software - New Style - New Features in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB