Discuss Anybody still use the Dewalt 24000 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

I sold mine , went to a lovely goerdie bloke lol.. TJ.
If Dave Howe offers to sell you any tools / snap them up!
Best item I've bought in 40 years of tiling. May take up a small section of my small van but it has pride of place. When I open the doors it stands there proud and visible 'Dewalt' a sign of quality , don't use it every week but when I do it's like a knife through butter.
4 weeks ago a 50 metre slate floor, can't wait for the next job .
On my pension I'd never have been able to afford a new one, but if it's been well looked after it'll last years.
Thank you Mr Howe!

Ps. Need some lasers and knee pads.

H

Handyeire

We like a good laugh:smilewinkgrin:

Come on fess up?

Plasplug electric wet saw. Right, that's me not logging in for a month after the slating I'm going to get now lol. Just couldnt afford a better model at the time. Saving for a new or 2nd hand one thou. Any recommendations?

I reckon your 2nd hand one was knocked off and now your mate will be bringing it back to see if you need another one!

Stole in different part of the country ;)

P

Perry

If Dave Howe offers to sell you any tools / snap them up!
Best item I've bought in 40 years of tiling. May take up a small section of my small van but it has pride of place. When I open the doors it stands there proud and visible 'Dewalt' a sign of quality , don't use it every week but when I do it's like a knife through butter.
4 weeks ago a 50 metre slate floor, can't wait for the next job .
On my pension I'd never have been able to afford a new one, but if it's been well looked after it'll last years.
Thank you Mr Howe!

Ps. Need some lasers and knee pads.
I would of thought he thrown them in with it John :sofahide:

Reply to Anybody still use the Dewalt 24000 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB