Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone Dealing With Topps Tiles?? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

C

Curt 2444

I think topps are great and there staff are quite excellant ,im a independent shop not far from them and they actually sent one of their customers into me today who required only 3 m2 of kitchen wall tiles ,maybe they could not be bothered with the young lady because the order was beneath them ,turns out when the lady was getting in her car she has 2 bathrooms that need to be done.
Lesson topps -treat every customer the same whether they are buying 1 tile or 1000m2
she also pointed out to me that they have a 30% sale on but you have to buy their adhesives off them ,her answer i will not be told where i buy my adhesives from .
Your loss is my gain ,Long live independents

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mikethetile

I thought you praising them for a minute

long may they drive their customers out of their door and through yours

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping some of the older popular (sometimes not so popular) threads. Probably wont be current discussion these days but I just need to do it. So just ignore the thread if it's not current for you.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping some of the older popular (sometimes not so popular) threads. Probably wont be current discussion these days but I just need to do it. So just ignore the thread if it's not current for you.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Reply to Anyone Dealing With Topps Tiles?? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen