Discuss Anyone having probs with the forum and chrome browser...? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Shouldn't have database errors now mate. Database is fresh as a daisy and even rebooted MySQL to get rid of hanging tables.

I've had nothing problematic and checking logs shows everything's fine too.

If it's not your local machine, it's your ISP's cache. Which will clear in time I'm afraid. Nowt you can do but get a better ISP lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Not in Chrome but had quiet a few very slow page loading times, on Firefox, VM 30 mb TS19 area

A couple of hours ago we cleared out a couple of issues related to the database. Have you had any issues since then?
Though to be fair, slow page loading times was never one of the issues. It was double-posting issues, which sometimes meant the page hung for a bit while it posted, or receiving a message saying 'database error'. Never actual page browsing speed issues.

I've noticed today Skype icon takes ages to load, and then never does. I think skype are updating something, so I've turned it off for now.

D

DHTiling

So after weeks and weeks of losing connection time and time again and posting a thread and it not appearing due to losing connection or google chrome could not connect etc.

I replaced my router and it was still doing it , so a few days ago i contacted IP provider and a fault was detected on the line , hence why i had no net connection for a day or so .. but today all is fixed and running super fast .. :)

Reply to Anyone having probs with the forum and chrome browser...? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

UK Tiling Forum Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum. Here at TilersForums.com we have hosted a place...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Recently (finally!) wrapped up our bathroom so just here to say a big thanks to the advice...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB