UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Anything nice on this week.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Just need to grout these wall tiles Tiling 014.jpg Then finish this bit & grout Tiling 015.jpg Tiling 017.jpg Tiling 018.jpg Then start limestone floor.

A

AMtek

Started repairing a few floor tiles today and most of 1 half came up so i spent the day taking up tiles and addy and checking rest, night shift at my local mcdonalds replacing tiles but this could turn into a big job as i suspect the whole floor will have to come up, back to lay and grout floor i started today then bathroom suite change and probably full re-tile for rest of the week and hopefully a couple more nights on the mcdonalds job if it needs it. all exciting stuff!

Reply to Anything nice on this week.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
It’s in open forum so ‘mind your language ‘! On Monday last week I did something I’ve not done...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
I've had a job booked in for over 7 weeks, a big wet room in a hotel, booked it in for 8 days...
Replies
Views
Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
G
Hi, We had a partial wet room installed in our first floor bathroom over 3 years ago by a...
Replies
Views
Gemma
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.