• Thread starter diamondtiling
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 940
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss Are these guys real? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

Was trying to find Marks (Devonmark) avatar, its called ugly men, have a look at these..........:yikes::yikes:

steroids.jpg face.jpg

Be careful with those weights Prem, the guy in the middle has grown an extra pair of arms.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Watched a Luis Theroux documentary on body builders, both men and women, and there are some that are just normal big guys that just like to keep trim and have muscle definition, and then there are the nutters who just seem to never get to the size they want to and just keep going.

I think women with too much muscle look revolting.

D

DHTiling

I was just wondering what you guys thought to the woman... I saw that Louis Theroux program, too, Dan, and this guy was injecting himself, and Alan, his muscle actually did burst, or his arm or whatever, do you remember, Dan? He needed this weird surgery and was told to leave off the steroids, but went on them again too soon, total muscle addiction, really bizarre...

That was Greg Valentino G..

[video=youtube;HEHxCAR2suM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEHxCAR2suM[/video]

S

SandyFloor

Watched a Luis Theroux documentary on body builders, both men and women, and there are some that are just normal big guys that just like to keep trim and have muscle definition, and then there are the nutters who just seem to never get to the size they want to and just keep going.

I think women with too much muscle look revolting.

C'mon Dan, are you trying to tell me this doesn't do it for you?

Rosemary.jpg

Reply to Are these guys real? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys, Looking to get a couple of new disc's for the DW and always used stock Dt 3734 - 25.4cm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just like I wrote in the introduction I’ve been lurking in this forum for quite some...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
W
The farmer who owns the farm where I have my lock up has also other warehouse buildings renting...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
S
Hi guys, this is my first post on the tilers arms! one of my weaknesses is pricing jobs and...
Replies
Views
sjw450
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Are these guys real?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.