Discuss Are you working the bank holiday.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MTiler

After a heavy few weeks on a site job laying 140m2 of 10mm mosaics, which half killed me, that I finished last week I have a fews days break to recover before my next job on wednesday. I couldve got the prep done on the job I have after that job but refuse to run myself into the ground where Id be no use to anyone lol.
Ive had problems with my left hip with it aching badly after work and the last job made it worse. Got it checked out last week and luckily its not arthritis or anything to do with the joint. They reckon its muscular and Ive been referred for physio.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Nope, finished friday, went pub, saturday morning clay pigen shooting then out with the lads to the blues festival , sunday went out with family and freinds for a meal then back to a friends house to carry on :)
Today i have watched my wife cook and clean while the youngest plays out ont cul de sac with her mates ;)

S

Simon benn Leeds

After a heavy few weeks on a site job laying 140m2 of 10mm mosaics, which half killed me, that I finished last week I have a fews days break to recover before my next job on wednesday. I couldve got the prep done on the job I have after that job but refuse to run myself into the ground where Id be no use to anyone lol.
Ive had problems with my left hip with it aching badly after work and the last job made it worse. Got it checked out last week and luckily its not arthritis or anything to do with the joint. They reckon its muscular and Ive been referred for physio.
I used to suffer sciatica when I was chasing the money!.... Think it was more from drive up and down the country contacting tho, all good now tho

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Are you working the bank holiday.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB