UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Bad day for my van in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

J.R Tiling

Not had a good day today :thumbsdown: was having a quick bite to eat an a brew when theres knock at the door from the bloke down the road , he asks me if i have an expert van to wich i reply yea wos wrong , he then tells me that it 100metres down the road wrapped around some metal railings:yikes: !!!!

The handbrake failed and it rolled down the hill an smashed into some metal railings and totaly wiped out the exhaust , just hope thats all thas wrong as its going into the garage tomorrow.

on the up side its a pure fluke that there were no cars parked on that side of the road and the railings prevented it going down a flight of steps and into the houses at the bottom

oh well these things happen just hope its not off the road too long as am really busy at the moment

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bad day for my van in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
U
I know I haven't contributed to the forum much over the past few month so I hope it's OK that...
Replies
Views
united
U
B
Well, I've decided to get the van sign written or wrapped in the new year. As some of you know...
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
D
I just wanted to stop by and say "hello" from the other side of the pond, currently living in...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.