Discuss Bad Debt Letter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

aphilp

As there has been interest shown on this, the following is a 7 day warning letter to send to non payers:

Dear …

Site Address:
Invoice No.

We note that the above invoice, dated …, has not been settled in full despite the stipulated 14-day payment term.

Kindly settle the amount of … by return.

Should we not receive the said payment, we regret that we will have to take action to recover the debt, together with the statutory interest from (15th day – the day after the invoice due date) … at the rate of 8%.

Yours

You will need to change the timescale to 1 day after the payment terms – ours are 14 days unless we are on a 30 day payment. On day 28 I ring the accounts department to remind them a payment is due in a couple of days and then ring again on day 31.

Have a look at the following website

Late Payment Legislation and the BPPG Interest Calculator. - Pay on Time

I hope this helps

Anne

Reply to Bad Debt Letter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
What you might not know about enforcement in Scotland of bad debts. Case Outline: A scottish...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
O
Dealing with bounced or cancelled cheques from non paying customers This happened to me a...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
M
I've seen a few posts on this site unfortunately from people who have been stiffed by...
Replies
Views
S
scam VARDIS KEEP WELL AWAY In November I started advertising on yell.com. A week later, I...
Replies
Views
brian c
B
C
Ok get comfy as I may or may not be about to rant/waffle/bore you. Over the years I’ve had...
Replies
Views
diamondtiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Bad Debt Letter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.