Discuss Legal Court Case action in SCOTLAND - What you might not know about... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: Legal Court Case action in SCOTLAND - What you might not know abou

Well today is the 7th of Jan 2014 and here below is the update on the case in Scotland. I always use our solicitors Thomas Higgins but even I am struggling to understand the letter to me from my own solicitors!!

----------------------------------------

Dear Sirs,

Re : MR RICHARD HAZELL T/AS 365DRILLS V MR A**** *******S T/AS A****

A/c: 365Drills

Case No. : 3Y******

We refer to your recent communication dated 7th December 2013 and advise the application to issue execution was made to the Salford County Court on 2nd January 2014.

As discussed in our letter to you dated 12th December 2013, we would expect the Certificate of Money Provisions (“COMP”) to be returned to this office again within two to three weeks of the application being made.

Once the sealed COMP is received it will immediately be sent to the Keeper of Scotland in Edinburgh in order to register the Judgment to allow you to proceed with enforcement.

This procedure generally takes two weeks.

Once the sealed COMP, the Deed Extract, is returned to this office from the Keeper in Scotland, we will then take your immediate instructions on how you wish to proceed with enforcement.

===========================

Now I am reading a total of FOUR weeks here (From 7th Jan until 7th Feb 2014) is that right? or is it two weeks from the 2nd Jan. :crazy:

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: Legal Court Case action in SCOTLAND - What you might not know abou

Well I have a six month update for this post...

Basically the Scottish Police are now investigating.

It would seem SEVEN companies mostly in the south have been stung bu A**** and so they SFO (Serious Fraud Office) have it on their radar.

Just been contacted by the Scottish Police asking for me to make a statement to local police and get a crime number

Thank You Scottish Police - We will do all we can to help

Not expecting money back for 365Drills BUT if they get a conviction

drilling_tiles.jpg

We will be ready to help whenever you want to contact us

Reply to Legal Court Case action in SCOTLAND - What you might not know about... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
O
Dealing with bounced or cancelled cheques from non paying customers This happened to me a...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
M
Hi all, I am going to a play tomorrow night an it is about 4 tilers. Did anyone on the forum...
Replies
Views
M
M
I've seen a few posts on this site unfortunately from people who have been stiffed by...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Legal Court Case action in SCOTLAND - What you might not know about...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond