Discuss bad marks on stone in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

Ats .the stone does vary from blue to grey beige mix.most probably one or the other.doesnt matter that much.what I do find interesting is that I have no one on this forum or another has come across tiles getting brown marking when edges are exposed to sunlight.i have come Across this many times but in every other instance I have never fixed pieces with these marks or cut them off.this is first brine I gave been instructed by client to lay as is.

F

Freeze

Sorry John, have not been on, flat out at the moment, have worked the last 16 days straight through so only just seen this post, I have fixed Blenheim a few times, and have seen this problem before but not to this extent, more like picture framing. Had that issue with a showroom floor I did with Blenheim, and was told just to fix it leaving out the really bad pieces, I tried loads of different chemicals but didn't change the appearance at all, I thought at the time it was moisture, and over time it did improve, but was still visible, I wouldn't be happy with fixing that before I had a solution, let me know what Mandarins advice is on it

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to bad marks on stone in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
U
Been dithering whether to write about this and decided to just in case this ever happens to...
Replies
Views
user123
U
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB