Discuss Barrier cream in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

I suffered with that and the only answer for me was to wear decent gloves with the finger tips slightly cut off and when using water switch to marigolds
What sort of gloves, I'd be scared of dropping a tile on a bath or shower tray if my hands wernt in full contact with the tile..it's about time someone brought out a proper barrier cream...got hands like grade 3 sandpaper, plus my birds tights are laddering at the first stroke ;)

T

Time's Ran Out

What sort of gloves, I'd be scared of dropping a tile on a bath or shower tray if my hands wernt in full contact with the tile..it's about time someone brought out a proper barrier cream...got hands like grade 3 sandpaper, plus my birds tights are laddering at the first stroke ;)

Too much information!
Your lass would appreciate a few weeks of you wearing latex!
None of the tight heavy gloves just thin durex thin so you can feel the tiles.

Reply to Barrier cream in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
1. Images and videos are screwed up, I'm fixing that today. Fingers crossed. 2. Email for the...
Replies
Views
C
Here's a little one we did earlier this year. All designed, supplied and installed by us. This...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
M
Hi All I have a couple of questions regarding tiling prep for Anhydrite screeds and was hoping...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB