Discuss Barrier cream in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Best one I have found is O'Keeffe's Working Hands, available from Travis Perkins. Not so much a barrier cream as a repair cream. I apply it before I start and top it up as and when I wash my hands. It has healed splits over night takes the pain away as well. About a fiver a tub but you dont need much, and it is such a relief when the pain goes away :)

W

White Room

Best one I have found is O'Keeffe's Working Hands, available from Travis Perkins. Not so much a barrier cream as a repair cream. I apply it before I start and top it up as and when I wash my hands. It has healed splits over night takes the pain away as well. About a fiver a tub but you dont need much, and it is such a relief when the pain goes away :)

I'll have to try some of that:)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Barrier cream in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
1. Images and videos are screwed up, I'm fixing that today. Fingers crossed. 2. Email for the...
Replies
Views
C
Here's a little one we did earlier this year. All designed, supplied and installed by us. This...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
M
Hi All I have a couple of questions regarding tiling prep for Anhydrite screeds and was hoping...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB