Discuss Bathroom accessories and designs. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

If you had unlimited spending on your bathroom what would you install and what design would you go for..

Would it be a combined wetroom for instance..?.. would you go ultra modern or old fashioned like a roll top bath etc.

Same with the tiles.. modern glass mosaics maybe.. or nice stone..

Pics..sketches etc would be great..

It would be good to see exactly what designs or idea's that you think makes the perfect bathroom for you.

looking forward to your replies.:thumbsup:

U

user123

Ooh, ok....money no object? let's get into this....

A Roman style bathroom with just a few comforting dark pine or oak touches, cream marble, all soft rounded edges, soft water system so no limescale, underfloor heating, inset lights at foot level, full hidden remote control surround sound sound system, plenty of wall candle holders, an endless jacuzzi bath, (same system as endless pools), one or two sculptures of the gods and one wall a feature mosaic wall, the rich colours a beautiful contrast to the otherwise very mellow creamy look. The opposite wall sliding (one way view) glass doors to the indoor endless swimming pool, no chlorine, but oxygen disinfection system. Shower in the bathroom corner, wet room type set-up, but curved marble wall screen, massage jets and lots of set in alcove shelves. Bidet toilet, high level basin again set into a marble base, oak or pine doors, all organic rounded shapes, almost a touch gaudi- like.

And always ready warm fluffy towels at hand, lovely organic essential oils, hmmm, better stop there.... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
Ooh, ok....money no object? let's get into this....

A Roman style bathroom with just a few comforting dark pine or oak touches, cream marble, all soft rounded edges, soft water system so no limescale, underfloor heating, inset lights at foot level, full hidden remote control surround sound sound system, plenty of wall candle holders, an endless jacuzzi bath, (same system as endless pools), one or two sculptures of the gods and one wall a feature mosaic wall, the rich colours a beautiful contrast to the otherwise very mellow creamy look. The opposite wall sliding (one way view) glass doors to the indoor endless swimming pool, no chlorine, but oxygen disinfection system. Shower in the bathroom corner, wet room type set-up, but curved marble wall screen, massage jets and lots of set in alcove shelves. Bidet toilet, high level basin again set into a marble base, oak or pine doors, all organic rounded shapes, almost a touch gaudi- like.

And always ready warm fluffy towels at hand, lovely organic essential oils, hmmm, better stop there.... :lol:

dont you want some naked slaves to hand you your towel mg?:drool5:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom accessories and designs. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi all, I'm not much of a forum poster, and am also new here to this one. Additionally, in...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
H
Hi All, Firstly I'm not a tiler! I've just moved in with my partner and I'm looking to rent out...
Replies
Views
I
H
Hope someone can advise me on the best way to go about two tiling jobs I need to do at home...
Replies
Views
HardTarget
H
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB