Discuss Bathroom fitting in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

im just tiling on the side at the moment as im going away to Oz for a year in December.

when i come back im going into tiling full time on my own and am going to do a plastering course and also a plumbing course as I also want to do full bathroom refurbs!!

strings and bows and all that lol :thumbsup:

You stop in oz mate,,better than this country.......:thumbsup:

Hull
Hi Newbie tiler I finished a nvq 2 plumbing in 2000 which I did part time teaches you the basics and more but the problem is if your not working with someone who has been there and done it you will struggle. You learn with someone elses experience and your own mistakes . after 8 years im still learning new things. moved on to tiling and have a good number of bathrooms under my belt but have booked on a course with Nett as feel I still have more to learn and plenty of mistakes still to make.:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom fitting in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB