Discuss Bathroom Pics in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

meansmee

Just about finished my bathroom. Went for limestone (applestone) tiles after the problems i had with the bad batch of travertine. Pics below show it from start to finish. The tiling was done with the help of a friend who is a tiler. Will put some more pics up when its all finished.

P1080071 (Medium).JPG P1080322 (Medium).JPG P1080345 (Medium).JPG P1080348 (Medium).JPG P1080354 (Medium).JPG
P1080368 (Medium).JPG P1080377 (Medium).JPG P1080379 (Medium).JPG P1080382 (Medium).JPG

Attachments

• P1080376 (Medium).JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 162
C

Colour Republic

There are quite a few nice little details and one that looks like a stroke of luck but could have been planned

The vanity wall of course looks like in it's original postion, the opposite wall is set to double end the bath but it also looks as though it fell perfectly for the shower cubical to meet the skeiling, meaning the maximum width of the room is acheived

Reply to Bathroom Pics in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hello need some help had a new bathroom done though a builder and the tiling does not look like...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB