Discuss bathroom prob any help please in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

hemingway

just taken old bath out and looking to replace.its a double ended bath so taps in the mid.do i batton both walls the bath is going against for the bath to rest on for add strength.plus whats the best,tile then push the bath up or put the bath up against the wall then tile to the bath and third is the taps where single before and now its a mixer,22mm hot 15mm cold.will this pose a prob when running both together.cold is mains fed an hot is from the combi boiler.bescause the mains will be fed at a higher pressure will their be probs.thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to bathroom prob any help please in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A
Hi all. I’ve tiled previously (ceramic tiles on walls only), with what I would deem as...
Replies
Views
andrewt
A
V
Hi im in belfast and been reading the fourms for a while now, lots of good stuff here, but i...
Replies
Views
J
D
Help we need your opinion on what other drill sizes you need. We have been asked to produce...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
A
Hello all, I'd really appreciate some advice about my bathroom. What was meant to be a simple...
Replies
Views
Alexyz
A
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB