Discuss Bathroom refit for best customers ever in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
I get fresh coffee every 30 mins, beer when it gets hot etc.. really nice people and a joy to work for. Makes such a difference when you really get on with them.

Job is a full bathroom and cloak room refit.

Bathroom:
P1.jpg

P2.jpg

P3.jpg

The 2 mirrored niches used to be windows on an external wall but there is now a large extension.

Bath out, won't be replaced, will be putting in a large shower tray
P4.jpg

P7.jpg

P6.jpg

P5.jpg

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
I didn't mind the bathstore gear to begin with until I went back to a job a year after I had fitted it and noticed all the chrome on the taps and shower valve had started to pit. They weren't cheap either. I know full well the taps were cleaned with nothing more than mild detergent and a soft cloth, the bathroom was always kept immaculate and well ventilated.

And how do I know?.... because it was for the mother-in-law:knife:
how do you get away with only seeing your mother inlaw once a year

co'mon share the secret :smilewinkgrin:

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
Just a few piccies of the downstairs cloak.

Rip out and first fix
P1-1.jpg

P2-1.jpg

The water feed will need moving.

The sloping ceiling was caused from flood damage a couple of years ago from the bnathroom upstairs that I refurbed. Daughter running a bath then yakking on the phone :oops:
P3-1.jpg

Removed old ceiling and put new boards up. Found a great local spreader to skim it for me. Great because he's cheap, reliable, quick and tidy - but mainly because I'm getting loads of recommends from his customers and I shall return the favour.
P4-1.jpg

Basin feeds altered and buried in wall.
Flow and return for towel rad was going to be chrome and
coming out the floor until I saw how dinky it was so had to be coming out wall.
Left me no room for compression elbows so settled for copper that can be painted later.
P6-1.jpg

P5-1.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom refit for best customers ever in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

L
Hello all, My in-laws are currently having their bathroom refitted (first floor) and having...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Thought I'd best post in the Arms... One of the things that annoys me the most is unreliable...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
J
Hello. My first post. After having good search, these tiling forums are the best I have come...
Replies
Views
I
C
Hi folks! Ok, this is my first post so please be gentle. In this post Im looking more for...
Replies
Views
Carl Morrison
C

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB