Discuss Batton Stands in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

I don' do a lot of general tiling ,but when i do i cut the bottom row-in then work from there now, after messing about for years with bit's of wood (they are never straight anyway ) and metal straight edges.....
some one should do a masterclass in photos , then we could make the thread sticky ......
I would say that once you are fast at being able to get that first row cut in and level.... the jobs would go so much quicker than using stands or fixing battons wouldn't it.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Batton Stands in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
Hi everyone. Just had a tiler do some tiling on a job for me.. I was not on this job when he...
2 3
Replies
Views
T
Afternoon all, Another newbie question here. Got some great advice last time so hoping you...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB