Discuss Be careful out there. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
Had a phone call earlier from a neighbour........

Telling me that another neighbour, (who owns his own Plant hire/rubbish disposal company) Had an accident at his workplace today.....and died.

Apparently something to do with a submersible pump. Electrocuted :yikes:

Massive bloke who lives 2 days from me.......and his wife and 2 kids. Youngest 14.
I am shell shocked as I have known them for nearly 14 years.....and have often swapped banter. Only Saturday was I chatting to them both, as they have just sold their house after it being on the market for over a year.

Totally gob smacked.......and only 42.

So, "Be careful out there"

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Be careful out there. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Evening all, Need a bit of advice. Got a client who's decided not to pay my bill and do a bunk...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
C
How hard can it be to find a decent tiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quick background (might have...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
> ESSEX HURRICANE APPEAL !!! > > A hurricane (Hurricane Shazza) and earthquake measuring 5.8 on...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB