Discuss Best Deal Supplier's in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Another vote for the under floor heating store (part of Travis Perkins) good prices and quick service.
Yes totally agree with the underfloor heating store, you get your own personal contact, service is excellent.... And cannot beat prices.
Also I have a great account with Tilemaster adhesives, and Dural
All excellent service for a small business like me

L

LM

I've been using the Genisis system for a good while now, it can cope with material of up to 70mm in depth, like the breaking capabilities of your tile cutter you'll soon get to know where it is with them also. If your doing a job with stone etc you can get a battery plier that will remove the strap with no movement, hence no scraping or alternatively you can simply pull it off like you would opening a bottle of beer ;)
In all seriousness I can't fault it as a system, it also is worth getting the large format tops for anything over 600x600 or heavy stone

W

White Room

I've been using the Genisis system for a good while now, it can cope with material of up to 70mm in depth, like the breaking capabilities of your tile cutter you'll soon get to know where it is with them also. If your doing a job with stone etc you can get a battery plier that will remove the strap with no movement, hence no scraping or alternatively you can simply pull it off like you would opening a bottle of beer ;)
In all seriousness I can't fault it as a system, it also is worth getting the large format tops for anything over 600x600 or heavy stone

Do you get them from Protilertools...

L

LM

Do you get them from Protilertools...
I buy them localy of a supplier here in Belfast, to be honest I do a considerable amount of business with this supplier and I get a really good price in comparison to Protilertools, that said, against all the alternatives at pro tilers price for me there isn't many better options. I'm not dismissing the likes of Ramondis system etc by any means, I'm simply giving my take on what's the best readily available system to me!

W

White Room

I buy them localy of a supplier here in Belfast, to be honest I do a considerable amount of business with this supplier and I get a really good price in comparison to Protilertools, that said, against all the alternatives at pro tilers price for me there isn't many better options. I'm not dismissing the likes of Ramondis system etc by any means, I'm simply giving my take on what's the best readily available system to me!

I've used them and like the system, N/C sell them but not cheap for 200 but they do a flat disc where as protilertool have a curve one which isn't much use on wall tiles.

L

LM

To be honest that's ridiculous, to make the system viable they shouldn't be charging anymore than £12 per 200 or you'll simply go to an alternative system. Am iright in thinking the Ramondi system works out at about 6-7p per strap?
I've never used the Ramondi system as I've said before, but I would trust what the likes of Antonio and Marc etc go with and if J had to pay what you've been asked Id simply change, that said the Genisis system is still a good one, your just being ripped off!

O

Old Mod

I priced this up from protilers and as far as I could tell it's similar in cost to Raimondi, well it was until the bases in Italy were found.

O

Old Mod

Just this min got txt from DPD
My delivery from Italy, will be here today.
I placed an order at 13.26 Fri afternoon!
Seems good enough to me!
Very pleased with service, I've been trying to place an order in Ireland on a website since Friday, and I still have managed to complete it, technical stuff,
Web page won't complete order.
And they want 3-5 working days to deliver a very very tiny 20ml bottle of fluid I need for a job! Hahaha
You sure about your statement Lee? Hahahaha

L

LM

Seems good enough to me!
Very pleased with service, I've been trying to place an order in Ireland on a website since Friday, and I still have managed to complete it, technical stuff,
And they want 3-5 working days to deliver a very very tiny 20ml bottle of fluid I need for a job! Hahaha
I'd be better using pigeons by the sounds of that lol

I

Italy

To be honest that's ridiculous, to make the system viable they shouldn't be charging anymore than £12 per 200 or you'll simply go to an alternative system. Am iright in thinking the Ramondi system works out at about 6-7p per strap?
I've never used the Ramondi system as I've said before, but I would trust what the likes of Antonio and Marc etc go with and if J had to pay what you've been asked Id simply change, that said the Genisis system is still a good one, your just being ripped off!
call me? ready, ready one speaking? no compry :(

I

Italy

Seems good enough to me!
marc strength, try similar raimondi from Rome !!!
I am curious if to say julian, equal rls !!!!
pope-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reply to Best Deal Supplier's in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Last time I posted here I was having a first attempt at tiling the walls in a shower...
Replies
Views
Waluigi
W
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
J
I'm going to be using the ultra rapid set S1 white adhesive now being sold at CTD. can't find a...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB