Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss best tiles in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

H

Hayden Goy

Hi all,

I currently have completed my kitchen extension and fitted the kitchen, i'm looking for a floor tiles now but have not got a clue what to look for. the room is 5m x 3m with a tile area of 11sq meters. The units are a light oak same as in the link
Search Results at Focus

the worktops are the same colour as in the picture too. But whats the best tiles and at the same time around £20-£25 a sq meter?? we also have 4 dogs and the area would get some use. Also would you have dark or light floor tiles???

so many questions wish I had the answers

thanks

H

hillhead

Joe,
Can you use slate with underfloor heating?
do you think it would make the room look small having a dark tile to a lighter tile?

thanks

I never realised you had UFH, id prefer porcelain tiles then,i done a big one lately with porcelain,lovely heat build up now.Dark would suit units but for a easy maintained floor the go for a medium colour ie.cream.still looks damn good with oak

Reply to best tiles in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All Had a panic when we had to rip out some of our floor tiles after a plumbing leak...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need to choose a grout for the above. For the black floor tiles 300x600 am thinking either...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi there, hoping for some help here. I am about to install a small (2.2x2.5m approx) area of...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
best tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond