Discuss Beware of Vanguard Safety Products Limited in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bolter

Ordered from this company a year or so ago. I remember it took a month for them to get my order to me, but it did arrive (Blaklader trousers and knee pads)

Well they finally wore out, and I decided to re-order as they are the best trousers Ive ever had, and lasted the longest.

Well that was over a month ago. I started emailing them a couple of weeks ago, to ask when I could expect delivery, without reply. I then discovered a phone number and started trying that, but with no answer.

I am now currently talking to the bank to try to get the funds back.

On doing a little research, it appears Vanguard have many many websites (like 13 or more!), all taking money, and no-one getting any products. I was wondering if it were allowed for me to try to list them all so that no-one else can be ripped off?

B

Bolter

Hi, thanks. I have found further stockists since now I know there is a problem, first thing I did was use google aswell. Im not that thick, but thanks all the same. The purpose of this thread wasnt meant to point out the obvious to the guy who got scammed, it was to try to stop you lot from getting scammed. I hope.

Please be careful of these sites!

vanguardworkwear .co.uk/
snikersdistribution .co.uk
legendaryworkwear .co.uk/
foothut .co.uk/
caterpillarworkwearonline .co.uk
swedishworkwear .co.uk/
projobdistribution .co.uk/
hellyhansenworkwearonline .co.uk/
dewaltsafetywear .co.uk/
blackladerdistribution .co.uk

and I think maybe even a few more. Just be careful everyone!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hi, thanks. I have found further stockists since now I know there is a problem, first thing I did was use google aswell. Im not that thick, but thanks all the same. The purpose of this thread wasnt meant to point out the obvious to the guy who got scammed, it was to try to stop you lot from getting scammed. I hope.

Please be careful of these sites!

vanguardworkwear .co.uk/
snikersdistribution .co.uk
legendaryworkwear .co.uk/
foothut .co.uk/
caterpillarworkwearonline .co.uk
swedishworkwear .co.uk/
projobdistribution .co.uk/
hellyhansenworkwearonline .co.uk/
dewaltsafetywear .co.uk/
blackladerdistribution .co.uk

and I think maybe even a few more. Just be careful everyone!

I'll see if I can trace the others for you all.

B

Bolter

I'll see if I can trace the others for you all.

Thanks mate. Have been in touch with a completely separate company who it appears this Vanguard lot have ripped off with their websites.

Vanguard have nothing to do with

active-workwear.com
snickersonline.co.uk
snickersworkware.co.uk
workwearthatworks.com
hellyhansenonline.co.uk
safeboots.co.uk
swedish-workwear.co.uk

as you can see, the sites are very similar! These guys though are legit, and Mike the owner has been telling me he gets half a dozen calls per day from upset customers, has had the Police and Trading Standards round many times, and he has done nothing wrong.

Reply to Beware of Vanguard Safety Products Limited in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Tamworth based Instarmac Group plc are delighted to have been officially named as a ‘Great Place...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
E
Hello all! I am new to this forum and thought I'd give some insight into who I am. I currently...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
ExplodingPudding
E

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Beware of Vanguard Safety Products Limited
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.