Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Bigger Van in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MTiler

Hi Missy

I have the old style trafic which is a far superior van to the new ones, but difficult to find a decent one and unless your handy with the spanners I wouldnt reccomrnd one

my mates got a scudo and swears by it

dont buy

a fiat with g/box or electrical problems

citroen or peugeot with g/box problems

if any are stiff to engage gears, whine , or jump out of gear walk away as they are notorius for wrecking g/boxes from carrying weight and horrendousley expensive to repair

any reluctant starters as its nearly always the emu unit and they are an arm and a leg

and if your buying a diesel watch for smoke on start up

otherwise the pug, fiat etc are excellant workhorses and I can reccomend

Thanks for that Mike, i will keep all that in mind. Once the tax man has his bit I'll have a better idea of my budget.

cheers
missyT

Reply to Bigger Van in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

M
right folks my vauxhall corsavan needs to go its just too small but has served me well never let...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
R
Anybody looking to buy a van at the moment? Im getting rid of my Vauxhall Combo to get a bigger...
Replies
Views
R
D
i have just completed some repair work on a very small local pool that was very badly tiled by...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Bigger Van
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.