Discuss Bikers, your advice please... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TT Tiling

good all round bike the t cat ,mate had one back around 1998 -99
hes a tall lad and it fitted him well, goes well as well ,but he did spend lots on tuning
yes the cbr is a better build than the yam ,but then lots more money , forget the r6 if your tall ,im only 5-10 and theres not a lot of room
think your be very happy with the t cat and but like one of the others replys said ,replace the stock ,or just get the shock serviced and re- sprung ,prob about £120 to do that , try and find one thats standard then happy days when the sun shines

Reply to Bikers, your advice please... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, we have just had some tiling done. The tiles look ok in the daylight, but when you turn...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Last time I posted here I was having a first attempt at tiling the walls in a shower...
Replies
Views
Waluigi
W
S
hi im new to the forum and would like some advice let me introduce myself first my name scott im...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
M
Hi Guy's, been a member a short while since planning a new shower room install. Trying to take...
Replies
Views
K
I am installing a new kitchen and utility room. The total area to be tiled is approx 40...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Bikers, your advice please...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.