Discuss Bloody unlevel window in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

hemingway

After I have plaster boarded it and tiled the wall around the window I have come to notice that my bath window is unlevel..I have run my level around the window frame were iv plaster boarded and its dead level.so now when you step back you can see a mile off that its unlevel an it makes the tiles look unlevel when ya eyes get destracted by both lol.going to have to get someone in to straighten it out.it wouldnt be so bad if it didnt have them metal strips running through the window pains.

H

hemingway

Yeah the customer is well REMOVED off...my other half lol.its my bathroom.i couldnt believe.the person who lived here before prob fitted it..he thought he wa jack off all trades.plasterer by trade.he tiled straight on to wooden beamed floor.sink pedastell not same as sink and bath side panel was jus a piece of plastic he must off found lying around I could carry on an on.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hemingway

matt 076.jpg matt 076.jpg here the pics.Does anybody do anything else about securing the bath than batton walls and screw feet down
matt 061.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bloody unlevel window in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello tiling professionals. I have no tiling experience and have come across a problem that I...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
S
Hi all, I haven't been on here in ages ..apologies for that.....time goes so fast. But I hope...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
A
Hi, Looking for some advice with respect to installing underfloor heating and tiled floor into...
Replies
Views
Good evening all, This is possibly a simple question and I'm hoping that it is a simple 'ish...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB