Discuss Bosch GCT 115 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

martin1c

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I decided to try one of these as I don't like getting soaked doing wet cuts and my current angle grinder makes so much dust. This little unit works well. It came with the hose attachment and Lboxx case. I've attached it to my Nilfisk Aero vacuum and I'd say it removes about 90% of all of the cutting dust. I have managed to use it inside on the job I'm doing. I keep the window open and the door closed so there is minimal dust in the house - although I have to admit, the cleanest room in this house is probably the one I'm working in.

Overall I'd recommend this tool. It took a couple of cuts to get used to pulling the grinder through the tile but it cuts well with minimal chipping. To keep the dust down just cut slowly. It may work even better with a more powerful vacuum.

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bosch GCT 115 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views
O
    • Informative
    • Useful
So Gary and I have come down to Hastings to inspect a large Porcel-thin floor that is failing...
2 3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
O
Is this it? Diamond cutting system DSC-AG 125 FH-Plus 769954 Looks impressive I must say, I'd...
Replies
Views
stefano
S
Hi guys/ girls I was thinking about buying a Grinder with dust extraction, but then got...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB