Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Bridge cutter on ebay in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

I use Ebay a lot and have noticed that items that last year would have been snapped up are not getting the same interest now. Everyone is thinking more about money.
There are a few items i am watching out of interest and they too look either like getting no bids or someone will get a bargain.
I feel it would be much better to set a lower start price but also set a realistic reserve, that way the punters make it more competitive.

T

TilingLogistics

I use Ebay a lot and have noticed that items that last year would have been snapped up are not getting the same interest now. Everyone is thinking more about money.
There are a few items i am watching out of interest and they too look either like getting no bids or someone will get a bargain.
I feel it would be much better to set a lower start price but also set a realistic reserve, that way the punters make it more competitive.

I think your right Neale! There has definately been a massive slowdown on E Bay. They have just cut 1000 jobs and like everyone else although not quite feeling it yet I am sure they are aware of the markets in general.

My feeling on the Bridge Cutter was although I would have liked it and could have used it. £500 was a lot of money for a cutter that will only cut 600mm in length and weighs a ton. Almost enough to buy a De Walt!!!

By the way for anyone interested I did a bit of digging and found the manufacturers www.vibrationstechnik.de :thumbsup:

Kev

Reply to Bridge cutter on ebay in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

W
rodia 207rs tile cutter | eBay
Replies
Views
T
Time for me to stop lurking and pipe up, albeit ask for advice and opinions LoL! I'm a DIYer...
Replies
Views
R
Hi Everyone, Just to advise you of a great new RUBI tile cutter available as of today in the UK...
Replies
Views
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
A
Quality tool for accurate cutting of all types of tiles • Mitre, bevel and compound cuts •...
Replies
Views
ACB.tiling
A

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Bridge cutter on ebay
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • BAL

Votes: 26 30.2%