Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Canakkale Seramik in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

Nigel_Young_UK

Hello
I'm looking to match some existing tiles in a shower, the original box is marked as Canakkale Seramik FON-4421 it's a green/aqua wavey wash. Does anyone have any to spare, even 10 or 15 would help. Topps tiles show them on there system but apparently they've all be over glazed with a motif?? not sure, but any tilers with a few of these stashed away I'd be most keen to speak to you.

Nigel

Reply to Canakkale Seramik in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Dear Tilers, I'm desperate for some advice from someone who may have made the same mistake I...
Replies
Views
U
Hi, Is it possible to identify a tile from the markings on its back? We recently bought a...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
U
I hope somebody can offer us some advice. We had an extension built last spring and have been...
Replies
Views
I'm realistic enough to know I'm no good at tiling and happy to leave it to the experts. With...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
Q
I have noticed that alot of people on the forum ask questions on tile backer boards and also...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Canakkale Seramik
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.