Discuss Car worth £1000 - What Price? Website "We Buy Any Car" will they be prepared to pay? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

What price would "We Buy Any Car" Dot Com be prepared to pay for a £1000 Mercedes Benz?

Subject to a deductable £50 "fee"

Hey they even printed a cheque on screen..... Those guys!

167353_486654567013_617362013_6024674_281311_n.jpg

Awwww thanks guys !

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: Car worth £1000 - What Price? Website "We Buy Any Car" will they be prepared to

You are right - I just assumed that they would pay about £500 for a £1K item.

But then maybe the service they provide is "hassle free". So to some its probably fine to take £265 and then let them work hard to earn their protit.

At least I know the options are:
1) Ebay
2) Autotrader
3) Them.

And the other plus is there is now a "Bottom Price" I can accept on an ebay auction (I can fix the reserve at £265)

So its a plus

Reply to Car worth £1000 - What Price? Website "We Buy Any Car" will they be prepared to pay? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
O
Dealing with bounced or cancelled cheques from non paying customers This happened to me a...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
S
Checkatrade / MyHammer / MyBuilder / Trusted etc. Are they all evil? I’m glad the subject...
Replies
Views
C
Hi there 2 1 and all fellow tilers I recently completed a 5 day intensive tiling course at the...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Car worth £1000 - What Price? Website "We Buy Any Car" will they be prepared to pay?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.