Discuss Cardinal sin - tools in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

I can see another thread here!

Yeah you should start one TJ.
I'll start looking in my van/store now and then I'll start making a list of how much of my kit is holidaying in Newcastle! Give me a few weeks and I should be 50% there! That's if my pen and pad ain't gone as well!!!!
:tearsofjoy:

T

Terry the tiler

I have a stiff cleaning brush brought from an industrial cleaning company Hugh crane. I clean my tools every time a I do a new mix and at the end of the day.
I havent done it myself but a plastering friend has left his trowel (only the steel, not handle) in brick acid or an alkaline residue cleaner will probably work too, overnight. Tolls will come out cleaner than the day you brought them

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cardinal sin - tools in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
We inherited split face tiles on a feature wall in our ensuite. In my naivety over the last few...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.