Discuss charity job for a T.V show in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

I'm just wondering about the baby... :)
no baby yet G we started this bathroom today and no sign of Sarah Beeney, met the director and the home owner who is a deaf lady in her late 50's early 60's very lucky lady as she has had a really nice job done in her back garden, the whole house refurbished and the outside walls of her house with textured coatings worth over 9 thousand the bathroom is when finished is worth over 6 thousand all f.o.c so in all she has had a fortune spent on her

S

Spud

finished this at 10.20pm Friday night must say that the home owner was not the most deserving person they could have chosen or in any way grateful for any thing she has been gifted and even had the cheek to slag off the contractor who had done the back garden because his charity hadnt extended to her front garden :yikes:
we were not offered even a cup of tea in the 2 days we were working there we were not thanked either I ended up having words with her when she started ordering my colleage to clear a room out for her decorators( who are being paid) saying if they did it she would have to pay for it , her attitude stank so badly that the 6 tubes of silicone I was going to give the builder for the bathroom went back on my van and if my friend hadnt supplied the tiles I would have smashed them a hammer:mad2: ,I will post pictures of what we did:thumbsup:

Reply to charity job for a T.V show in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
K
What was the best job and why you ever tiled. Mine was a job at London Bridge .we tiled...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Q
What funny/ embarrassing (for you or customer) stories have any of you guys & girls got when on...
Replies
Views
T
The firm i am working for is looking for more tilers must have CSCS card and transport. Good...
Replies
Views
I received an email last night from a guy local to me , he asked if I could do some tiling in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
charity job for a T.V show
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.