Discuss Cheap Dewalt Drills in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Not a bad price for a pair of drills, will do just fine as a starter kit for tilers just joining the trade not wanting to spend big :thumbsup:

I would normally say buy the right tools from start but at that price it's hardly going to break the bank! and will do just fine as back up drills when you upgrade.

Which reminds me, many years ago my step father bought me one of those 'Red Devil' cordlesses for christmas, It might have been a bit rude of me when I said "Thanks, I've never had a disposable drill before":oops:

DeWalt D21710KSF-SFGB Twinpack - NoLinksToThis, Where the Trade Buys

Reply to Cheap Dewalt Drills in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
The most popular box set we have ever produced. A big hit with installers . 30...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
D
Goodbye yellow Dewalt drill... You served us well for 4 years. You were even manhandled by...
Replies
Views
K
D
Have a read below this email from a customer and tell us.... Is this a case of expectations...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
G
Don’t just take our word for it! Amazon Testimonials 5.0 out of 5 stars Best kneepads you will...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Cheap Dewalt Drills
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.