UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Cheap workhorse in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikebidd

Mercedes Vito 108 cdi 2001.

mercedes vito van 108 cdi.

Good points
2001 model (Y reg)
Tax till april
Mot June
Full roof rack
Towbar With electric
Twin side loading doors
Mechanically perfect

Bad points
Little rough on body (its a van!)
Drivers seat worn (but has a cover)

Im after 1300 ono for the van im tempted to get it touched up and put it up for abit more but a quick sale is needed really.

Selling as i want a astra van.

Any intrest please message me and ill add some pics in abit

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cheap workhorse in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
IF YOUVE HAD A BAD CLIENT RECENTLY READ ABOUT THIS ONE . MAY MAKEYOU FEEL BETTER THEJOB FROM...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
M
Started my job on friday 8 till 5 then saturday 9 till 1. Took me bout an hour to get crackin...
Replies
Views
mikebidd
M
M
Afternoon just putting my input in so you dont think iv disappered. Monday night i found a...
Replies
Views
mikethetile
M
S
hi every one, im putting my tiling van up for sale as im looking to purchase a new one. i have...
Replies
Views
albyshellshear
A
L
been a chef since i was 16 and decided to change my career. im 33 now and about 6 months ago did...
Replies
Views
monty
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.