Discuss Christmas - your back up plan in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

Mr GRR are I have agreed to go to visit his family this Christmas and we've decided to drive down on Christmas morning so we can decide whether to risk the journey on the morning.

But even the M-I-L is starting to get worried that the weather may scupper our plans.

So how many of you are going to visit friends/family/others on Christmas Day? And what's your back-up plan if you can't get to where you want to go?

Hubby and I have purchased 2 lovely fillet steaks direct from our abattoir's butchery counter and we intend on having Steak and Chips for Christmas Day lunch :drool5: he's currently sitting with his cookbooks trying to figure out what homemade sauce he wants with his steak :lol:

:christmascandle: :christmastree1:

Reply to Christmas - your back up plan in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
D
Legal advice needed guys. Just wondered if you had any views. Background: I had a shop...
2 3
Replies
Views
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
Hey guys and girls, Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year. I had a fairly mellow one...
Replies
Views
G
Had to smile at this but if anyone offended by language etc I will remove but cant see it having...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Christmas - your back up plan
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.