Discuss Clean licence? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

I got a 6 month ban about 25 years ago for accumulating points, 6 were for lending my mate my van, he'd told me he was insured to drive any vehicle, he got pulled over and he wasn't:incazzato:, 2nd lot was when I was driving my mates car while he was in America, I was on the insurance policy but got pulled over and couldn't produce the documents on time so I got another 6 points and the ban.
Not had a single point since:thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Thats right John, I have to be named on my wife's car, none of that 3rd party cover if you're fully comp like you get with a private car.

I actually meant the other way round, so say my mate wanted to borrow my van, unless he is named as a driver on my policy, then his own insurance doesn't cover him for driving a commercial vehicle. I guess it's the same the other way round as well then, your commercial insurance doesn't cover you driving a private car.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Having recently moved house I thought I'd better change my address with DVLA, so my license has come back clean. It did have some points still written on there, although expired, so I was excited to get it back (as sad as it sounds). :)

Got flashed by a speed camera van a fair few years ago. Hiding as usual.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Clean licence? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, first time poster so me gentle. We have just had some light coloured Indian sandstone tiles...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
K
Hello, I have just grouted my new tiles and after 3 days it has started to go yellow in...
Replies
Views
R
Hello Everyone, I'm new to this forum, and need advice regarding my small upstairs toilet...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB