Discuss Coast to Coast in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

we did eat a lot to be honest as we were burning up approx 2500 cals a day so i was more than happy to tuck into some fantastic food on the way

If any Forum members live on the C2c route can i suggest we have a chat because their is a big gap in the local market that needs filling as its getting to be a very popular route and it will grow more and more

i could not believe that we could go across the country and not go on any major roads or see much traffic I cant recommend it enough. The lakes is a truly fantastic place and the people are v helpfull shame the only view i got was of the front of my wheel with my sweat dripping onto it

bought my little un a bike yesterday off that e bay thingy £50 and its fantastic

owens bike.jpg

4 months since i was on my bike so thought i would have a little trip today

only 12 mile sbut it was blinking hard work the most technical trail i have done only one big off ( lots of little one )
fell off over the handlebars and somehow managed to land on my feet the other side of the bike then fell off the trail (it was v narrow ) down a 15 ' bank into a stream landed and parachute rolled out back onto the path in front of my mate
it looked great from their angle but i thought i was in a whole world of trouble and absolutly no damage to me or the bike

but i am stiffening up now so i will report in an hour or two Stella needed

MBWales - MBR

Last edited by a moderator:
my mate was on a trek fuel but to be honest as im not the fastest rider neither is he i didnt see what extra it gave him

so next time i go to a trail centre im going to hire a full sussie to have a play on

strange crash as i always thought i was in control even when falling down the bank into the stream just lucky though

i was clipped in and struggled at the start as i kept bottling it and unclipping before the nasty bits then i grabbed myself by the kohunas and went for it on the big drop off's and i was fine except the one

i need a new toy i thinking a shorter stem as i feel im reaching to far

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Coast to Coast in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, Just had the bathroom floor tiled - well almost , the builder walked off after a...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
J
Hi guys. just Started up my own business last year so very very new to everything and was just...
Replies
Views
J.harvey tiling
J
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Coast to Coast
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.